View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:34 AM   #1
tumismom
Owned by Tumi & Gracie
Donating Member

Default Woo hoo!! Tumi turns 2 today!!

Happy Birthday my Tumi baby! I can't believe my little girl is 2 already. II can't help but had tears in my eyes since it went by so fast and we felt like it was just yesterday that we got her as a puppy. She has been such a joy to us! She was our first yorkie baby and we just love her to little pieces. Tumi is such a mommy's girl and she knows it. We can't express how much we LOVE her. We love you sooo sooo much baby girl and we wish you a very happy birthday and we can't wait to celebrate many many many more birthdays with you. Right now the birthday girl is snuggling with Mommy, Daddy, and her sisters Gracie and Tsubi. I am attaching some pictures of Tumi as a baby and Tumi as a big girl now. She has changed so much and it's just so neat to see it.
:
1.Tumi as a baby
2. Another baby pic (love love her)
3. Tumi as a big girl!
4. Birthday girl being cute in her pj this morning! (sorry..it's not the greatest picure since took it from an iphone)

We spoiled her rotten over the weekend with her fav treats, toys and mommy got her new outfits. Hope to take pictures soon with her new outfits soon when daddy has free time. lol
Attached Thumbnails
Woo hoo!! Tumi turns 2 today!!-tumibaby1.jpg   Woo hoo!! Tumi turns 2 today!!-tumibaby2.jpg   Woo hoo!! Tumi turns 2 today!!-tumi6.jpg   Woo hoo!! Tumi turns 2 today!!-tumisitting.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!