View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
Lil Cosmo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Need to find a home Benjamin.

I am not sure if this is allowed and if I wasn't desparate I would not be asking but here is goes. For my birthday my husband bought me our little Benjamin who was born December 18th. We bought him for $800.00 and paid $400.00 for puppy package at Family Pet Hospital. I was terminated from work on Tuesday and may not able to make our house payment so my only option to hopefully get Benjamin to a good home. I have several friends looking for a good home for him becuase I am already extremely attached to him and his brothers adore him (2 yr old Cosmo and 1 yr old JJ his yorkie bros) I asked the breeder if she would buy him back and she is unable. I thought about all the yorkie lovers and thought I would ask. I promise this is not a scam, I love him more than words he is adorable but we have really hit hard times....If I am breaking rules I will delete this posting. Benjamin is almost housetrained, he is not nuetered yet, he is very very good with children, he sleeps in kennal at night with no complaints, his parents are 6lbs and 5lbs. I will not ship him but will meet in a central location. I will send pics if you are truly interested. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you so very much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!