View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 05:10 AM   #12
Brady's Mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Brady Update. What a weekend. Brady had a bump on her chest that kept getting bigger over the weekend, I made an appt with the vet for first thing yesterday morning but then Monday night it ruptured. Lots of liquid came out, no odour, a little pink from blood I think. Anyway, straight to emergency we went....she got an antibiotic injection and we were told to clean the area with a warm salt water compress and she was also put on homeopathic pain relief. Poor litte thing. When I mentioned the bright pee the vet said it could have been a reaction to what was going on in her body with the bump. He said to watch it for odour but to see if it clears up with the antibiotics. Poor Brady, she was so scared and so was I. The sore looks really good as of this morning, it is drying up nicely and she was playing like her usual self. Thank goodness. The vet thought the bump probably came from her getting poked with something, probably a thorn or sharp weed...and then I remember she had run into a big nasty weed in the park about 10 days ago. We really have to watch these little guys don't we! Thanks for all the advice.
Brady's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!