View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
foxontherun613
Yorkie Yakker

Smile Please Help Me With This Project

First, thanks for taking the time to read this. Please read ALL of it, or you will not understand what this project is about.

My name is Caitlin. I am 15 years old, and I live in Fairhope, AL. Recently I started a *little* project. I made a design for German Shepherd owners (I own one myself). I put 50 headshots of different German Shepherds on the design. On each picture I put the name of the dog, and under each picture, I put the name of the owner, and the state (or country if not in US) on it. I then made assorted products with the design on it for them to purchase..

Here is that design: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...AGSD_WHITE.jpg
And here are the products I created for them: http://www.cafepress.com/All4GSDs

Well, with the success of that, I decided I could actually do something with this..

I am going to many breed forums, and doing this. The reason is to try and raise as much money as I can for animal related organizations. I am 15, but I really want to make a difference. Maybe help stop puppymills, or something like that. Right now I am researching different organizations to determine which one needs the money the most and which one will do the best with the money. I may even donate to more than one, depends on how much money I can get raised for this. After I donate the money, which will be after I finish all this for all the breeds of dogs, I will come back to each and every board and let you all know what came out of this project.

I am not selling anything right now, hence this not being in the Buy and Sell area. Right now I need your help to collect the headshots for the "Yorkshire Terrier" design. It will look like the German Shepherd one, but with of course different titles.

Here is what I need from you guys:

A headshot (the larger the better) of your Yorkie. Please only ONE of your Yorkies if you have more than one.
The name of your Yorkie (call name, not registered name if any)
Your (meaning you, the human) first name
The state you live in or country if you do not live in the USA

I can only fit 50 dogs on the design. This is the "2005 line". In spring 2006 I will come back here again to get another 50 for the "2006 line".

I am doing this one breed at a time, because it takes about 6-8 hours to make each design. I know thats alot of work, but I am homeschooled, I have the time, and like I said, I cannot sit around anymore not doing anything.

After the design is done and the shop for this breed is open I will PM each of you who has been involved and make a new thread in the Buy and Sell area.

Thanks in advance for becoming a part of this! You will not regret it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!