View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
AprilLynn
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Stolen yorkie pups

So listen to this story.

One of the ladies I work with has an 18 year old daughter. Daughter was at her boyfriends house last week and they get to talking to the boy who lives next door...also 18 yrs old. The boy says he is selling yorkie pups but will GIVE one to them. So she brings it home and they were all excited. The lady I work with brings it into work for all to see. This puppy could have not been older than 5 weeks old!!
I explain to her about resposible breeders, etc.
She said the pup was eating hard food oddly enough but they were still bottle feeding it.

Fast forward a little bit....
I go into work today and hear that she was all upset yesterday at work. I asked what happened and she explains to me that the puppy was stolen!
The boy that her daughter go it from stole it from the other neighbors back yard and when the neighbor found out it was him the boy was of course arrested and most of the puppies were located and brought back. There was 8 in the litter and 4 were stolen...1 could not be located and returned to the momma and owners though
My friend from work and her daughter who had no idea they were stolen are heartbroken, they had her for a week and has no idea they were stolen. They are going to go to the original owners house and ask if the can buy the puppy when she is old enough...

I was shocked by this story so I just has to share.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!