Thread: I'm eating...
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJC View Post
That would be fun to do with them and it sounds yummy. The whole house must smell wonderful when it's going on! How old are your kids? Making peanut butter balls is the only time our 14 year old boy enjoys working in the kitchen. He will even ask if we can make them. Our 4 year old girl has a lot of fun rolling them into balls to be dunked in the chocolate. It's fun for all of us and I love spending that time with them.

Now I'm getting hungry.
We have 6 kids that are 21 months, 4, 6, 8, 9, and almost 11. All of them but the youngest have a day of the week that they pick whats for dinner (we plan a week in advance) and they get to help make it, so they all LOVE being in the kitchen. My husband doesn't know how to cook anything, so I wanted to make sure my kids can all cook. Plus I just love cooking and love food, so its a great bonding time.
I haven't made pnut butter balls since I was little, we mainly do squares because its less work, lol!!
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!