View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
globemaster
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurc View Post
I just wanted to say you are getting excellent advice from Quicksilver. While I may not agree with your "tactics" in training your gf's little guy, I commend you for researching and seeking out the information needed to properly housebreak him.

Now with that being said, I want to thank you for your service to our country. My hubby was in Desert Storm and was in Iraq 2004-2005 doing medevac missions (he is a devildoc) so I know what being in those kinds of conditions can do to a person and a family. Again, thank you.
I probably flew with him at some point if he was doing C-17 medevac during fall of 05 which was when we picked up the mission. I love flying and serving my country has always been my pleasure. Sometimes I do feel sorry for the people in my life that miss having me around. The situation with the dog could be solved much easier with both of us tag teaming it, but sadly I'm just a part timer because of my job.

If you want to see someone who's really sacrificed, talk to my mom. She's married to a former Navy pilot and spent Christmas 04-06 worrying whether or not I was ok. If I could give anyone an award it'd be my mom!
globemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!