View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #11
chloesMama
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherm0890 View Post
yes as others have said i would definately look into the raleigh wake forest area,trut me its much better type of neighborhood.Also, greenville SC is amazing!!!!!!!!!! my mom goes there for business very often and absolutely loves it.but you are rite,the beaches are wonderful around here. If you prefer calm and quiet go to the outer banks.I think everyone must see them at least once. But drive the same distance to Myrtle beach SC and get a more populated built up tpe of beach,both are very nice just different. Also,charlotte is a pretty good drive to NC's beaches. I live way closer to the coast and its a good three hour drive and charlotte is about 4 hours from me the other way

I have never been to Greenville but we have been to Myrtle Beach South Carolina many times. I definately prefer the calm and quiet area of beach. I still want to be close enough to action and entertainment and the school area is important. Shhesh...it's hard decision to make

My dh is planning a trip and we will (try) to see all the areas and were also planning a trip to Colorado to check out the areas there.

Thanks for the advice and keep it comming
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!