View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
HallTx1203
Donating YT Addict

Default Bevo got tested today

Well, we were at the vet most of the day....

Bevo had really loose stools and nothing was stopping them this past week....We did the chicken and rice and the canned pumpkin...I kept monitoring his weight to make sure he wasn't going down...And we got into the vet this morning....We had to fast for 12 hours and they took blood...They ran a Complete Blood Count, and a Comprehensive Profile(chem 12) and Antech Bile Acids- Pre and Post...lol..Read this off my bill...He also did a fecal exam just for safety..

At 6 months old, he weighed in at 2.6 lbs...Fecal was clear....

I so do not understand what I am reading...

The ALP was 234 BUN was 35 K+ was 6.9 and GLOB was 2.1 Everything else seems to be in the range..

The Bile Acid test was sent to A & M for testing and we should have the results back most likely Wednesday, the vet thinks...

Ironically the loose stools stopped last night but we already had the appointment and I thought we might as well go on in just for safety...So many people here have had all these problems lately, I just decided to be safe instead of sorry especially since the weekend is coming up..

Do you think I have any worries....The vet said not to worry but this was my first visit with him.....I liked him but still...But this is my baby we are talking about

Joyce
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!