View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
nmolina
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I need Help in potty Training

Hello Everyone,

I have a year old female yorkie, her name is Luna. I am little frustrated because I have been tryingto teach her and it seems she does it in her pads only when she feels like it.
At the beggining I didn't want to use the crate method, I tried to take her to the pad but when I wasn't home, I would leave her in the kitchen and she would do it wherver...I had n other choice, I started the crate training. She did learn and she was really good for a while, I then started leaving her in the the whole apartment by herself, she was doing great....then she started peeing again wherever she wanted. Now, I am leaving her in the kitchen with a pad and she does go on it...I just want her to always pee in her pad so I do not have to leave her in the kitchen. Also, I am having to leave her in her crate at night because if I don't, it seem she gets lazy to go to the kitchen... I just feel stressed. I now she understands that she need to go in the pad, she just seems to forget or not care.

Any suggestions, I am proably doing something wrong I just do not know what to do...Also, she is like a boy, everytime we go somewhere she pees everywhere, she marks terretory.

Help please.
nmolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!