View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Please Help me out.. those who know me!!!

Many of you know I had a bad situation on getting Maravilhosa.. for those that remember this I would really appreciate you help in this matter.. and hope admind does not delete this thread.. I am not wanting drama.. but I am only wanting help in this matter.. sending me a pm if needed..
I know the breeder I got Maravilhosa from is a game player and has in the past sent me bogus emails pretending to be an interested party wanting my opinion on how I felt about this breeder...I will not mention names on this.. only those that know me will know how to help me..

I just got this message below from a new person.. happens to be from the same place as this breeder.. this breeder had some friends come on this forum to defend her even tho I had proof of every single message good and bad and all receipts on paying for my puppy..to prove my honesty in my situation..

This breeder joined this forum and was banned.. then rejoined with a different name and was again banned.. so now I am wondering if this person is really for real, or just this breeding again joining with a new name..I went through too much for her to be yet again almost two years later.. to be harrassed yet again...

Thank you all for any help you can give me on this matter of importance to me.. this message was from a person with not one post or thread in her name.. so I am seeing a red flag...am I or am I not..

Thanks anne

Hi There
I have been looking through the posts and came across yours because I see you had a bad situation with Deana from little yorkie kiss. I am glad I read this!
I contacted her regarding a puppy from Brasil, but haven't heard back yet. Could you please tell how I could get in contact with the breeder from Brasil? I checked out the link that was on one of the posts but it doesn't give any contact information. Any help that you can give would be appreciated so much.
Thanks
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!