View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
chandracz
♥I Luv my BaileyBlue♥
Donating Member

Teeth A Transformation - into a dog lover!

Hi all,
I had to share my story with you! My bf and I have been dating now for 3 years (3 years in July), so I'm rounding it. When I first met him, I had no idea that he was not a dog person. Ever since I was a little girl I've ALWAYS loved animals. I can't stand to even see ladybugs suffer, they just all pull at my heartstrings. So you can imagine my concern when I learned that my bf isn't a dog person. It's not that he hates animals, he's just never had a pet growing up (which I feel is unfortunate) so he never got to experience the bond and love and comfort they bring you. I've never pushed the issue with him, but within the last 6 months I moved in with him. I've slowly been introducing Bailey to him. It's absolutely INCREDIBLE watching and witnessing the transformation happen before your eyes! I started off calling him daddy and he said "i'm not his daddy", well that didn't stop me... LOL I kept it up. I could see at this point all he needed was time. Anyway, now HE sits on the couch and talks to Bailey. He says "daddy loves you" "where's daddy". He's constantly worrying about him and playing with him, loving on him, kissing him, hugging him. It's incredible how he went from not wanting anything to do with dogs to now he just loves Bailey to death! He even gives Baiely a hug and kiss before he leaves in the morning and tells him he loves him. I had to share this story with all of you b/c it touched my heart and I wondered if any of you have experinced anything like it? Thanks for reading!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!