View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
ldvpool7
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi Missy!
I purchased one from Chattiesmom this week. I havent gotten it yet but I think it will be a nice one.

Silk Step-In's - lots of new color selections
I would like to thank all my wonderful YT family for your continued support. In the four years I have been offering Dupioni Silk Harnesses both on YT and by private sales I have not raised prices and I will not be raising prices for Spring 2009 with one exception. I have increased the price of the embellished - Flowers AND Crystals option by $5.00 for per piece to cover the cost of the flowers. If you are in the market for a high quality step in harness harness visit the Foxypups Gallery for a listing of all current color selections. DupioniSilkSelections.

I have also added an exciting new product - the Walk Nice harness. It is a custom fit, Dupioni Silk Harness with an added "D" ring at the center chest to allow for more control over leash pullers. This harness is shown in the 4th picture below and developed at the urging of a fellow YT member.

Silk Step-In Harnesses came into being because I couldn’t find a harness that was SAFE, small enough and gentle on their fragile hair. I spent a long time in R/D with different types of styles and fabrics. I chose Dupioni Silk and the step in style for the following reasons:

1) Silk is gentle on delicate hair and is incredibly strong. They have a simple elegance that just can't be beat and there is a color for everyone - 35 high quality Dupioni Silks to choose from: DupioniSilkSelections
2) The harnesses are so light weight that your furkid won't even notice that he/she is wearing one.
3) There is NOTHING in the throat area - the straps fit across the center of the chest and under the belly.
4) There is a double safety factor because the buckle AND both "D" rings attach to the leash.
5) They are so easy to put on it is almost unbelievable! Think of the harness as a "bra without cups" one leg goes through each hole. The silk straps snuggle around the sides and with one snap at center back the harness is on. Attach the leash to the two "D" rings and you are ready for a walk.
6) I do not carry an inventory -- yet. Each order is custom-fit for YOUR furbaby using the measurements you provide.

Matching leashes and Take2 Couplers are also available. The Take2 allows you to walk two dogs with one leash. Each Link of the Take2 is adjustable in length and can be made in separate colors to match the harnesses.

Price List:
$12.50 - each for Dupioni Silk Harness or matching leash
$ 7.50 - Take2 Coupler
$17.50 - Take2 Coupler/Leash Combo
$20.00 - Walk Nice Harness with center front "D" ring

$17.50 each for Dupioni Silk Harness with Swarovski Crystal Accents or matching leash
$12.50 for Take2 Coupler with Swarovski Crystall Accents
$25.00 for Take2 Coupler/Leash* Combo with Swarovski Crystal Accents.
$25.00 - Walk Nice Harness with Swarvoski Crystal Accents.

If you add flowers AND crystals to your silk items there will be an additional cost of $5.00 per item.

Orders over $25 shipping is included, under $25.00 shipping is $2.50

Ordering is as easy as A- B- C-

A) Measure your furchild right behind the front legs, DO NOT add in any extra -- I always allow both up and down adjustments.

B) Send Measurement and Color Selection(s) via pm. Additionally, the age and weight of your furchild it helps me to visualize his/her size for a more perfect fit. DupioniSilkSelections

C) Send payment - please PM me for details.

NOTE: Posting rules only allow me to respond to a direct question regarding my products. If you make a general comment I will be responding via pm's or by posting to your profile page.

Attached Thumbnailshttp://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/att...ite-stripe.jpg http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/att...nk-harness.jpg http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/att...ns-take2-1.jpg http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/att...e-harness1.jpg

Mom to Carlie Rocky
ldvpool7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!