View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #10
juliaw04
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Mandalay Bay is such a beautiful hotel, I love it! I love their buffet too!

Ive been to Vegas twice and I just went on my first cruise... depending on what you like to do, either one of them is awesome! Both go almost 24 hours a day... so thats not an issue. Both are warm weather so thats not an issue. I LOVED the cruise. I would do a cruise again .... but I love the ACTION of Vegas. I love walking the strip and playing poker in the poker rooms. I love the shows but they are SUPER expensive. My 5 day cruise with my bf from Boston to Fort Lauderdale on Royal caribbean was about $900 each person, however that was spring break week.... another time would have been cheaper... by November it would be even cheaper because that is hurricane season. Such a tough call, both are so much fun and exciting in their own ways. As Im getting a bit older I do like to dress down more and lay by a pool more than dressing up and heading out for the evening, but that is still wicked fun too! Dilemmas, dilemmas! Good Luck!
I'd forgotten that you just went on a cruise!

At this point, I have no idea where we should go. I love the sound of vegas but going on a cruise sounds very exciting too! I just want the best, most luxurious, worry free honeymoon that our tiny little budget can buy!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!