View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
Teiya
Currently Suspended!

Correct me if I'm wrong but the first dog appears to have soft, silky and thick hair. The second dog has thin, almost non existent wire hair.

I really don't think it's the same dog and when I contacted the seller, she got really irate with me because I addressed some issues we were having and how the dog was so much bigger than what she told me. She knew I wanted a companion for my 3lb dog. This dog is very aggressive to my little yorkie, gets on my table and takes food off my children's plates when they're trying to eat and have even displayed aggression to my kids while they were eating. Her disposition has become a major concern for me. And when I brought this to the attention of the seller, she made ME feel guilty for wanting to return her because the dog isn't what she presented to me.

The dog is 14 months old and I purchased it from a member here. Unfortunately, I see no resolution to this problem. I'm not sure what to do here, but she's just not working out in my home with what's been happening.

I'm really sad about this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!