View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #10
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Most are drinking from the bowl!

We had progress today. Since they all would lick the milk from my finger, I slowly moved my fingers to the bowl and into the milk. All but one got the idea. It was hilarious. They lapped a little then would back out and start licking the milk off each other's faces and feet. One actually tried to latch on to the poor little snout of another. Had to rescue that one! I think they all had fun but they did not eat nearly as much as usual so I offered the bottle to each of them after and they made up the difference.

They are also starting to do better with their housekeeping. At first they would even wet themselves in the pile and I would have to wash them all constantly. I folded their blanket in about a fourth of the play pen and have a pad that covers all of it. They are now leaving the blanket and doing their business on the pad. Hoping this is a step in the right direction for future house training.

They are really starting a cute stage. They definately love to be nuzzled, held and cooed at. I love these little ones.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!