View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
monarchmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks girls, as we speak it's getting better...I'm in the middle of the couch & I have a sleeping baby on each side of me!!!! I haven't reprimanded Princess when she pees I just say no sternly & pick her up & bring her right to the pee pad. But did I mention before she cowers when we try to pet her or pick her up & we all know what that means. Precious is stealing the few measly toys I got for Princess though (like she needs anymore LOL) & I did get a tad loud with her......for the love of pete Precious let her have 1 stinking toy! My husband just laughs (thanks dear). I also don't think Princess was kissed alot...........but we kiss her anyway

Oh & get this everyone....I know I'm a total goofball but BOTH of my girls previous name was Muffin! Isn't that totally freaky?! Well when #2 furbaby's previous owner told me her name was Muffin I took it as a sign that I HAD TO HAVE HER come hell or high water! I guess it was a sign that she needed to be saved & come & live in out happy Yorkie house LOL

MOMMY TO PRECIOUS & PRINCESS
monarchmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!