View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 01:03 PM   #12
skeeter_haven
Yorkie Yakker

Default Pet Friendly Rentals In Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by knitbritt
I can't give any advice on moving, but I hope you like it in Tennessee. I live in Knoxville. What part of Tennessee are you moving to? I'd be happy to help with whatever I can. We always need more yorkies here! Good luck on your move!

Thank you so much for the responses!! We are going to be neighbors actually.. We are hoping to settle down in Sevierville, TN. When I look up all the stores that I love, I see that they are in your city, Knottsville.. We want to not to close to the traffic.. But my husband needs to find a job around the surrounding areas, Knottsville included.. He has been a truck Driver for years and is presently working as a Cement Mixer Driver/Operator.. We sold our home here and are just waiting for Escrow to close.. Which is around the end of November.. We plan on buying a home up there in the Sevierville area.. Any other cities surrounding that area are fine too but we will have to rent for a couple of months and need to find a mobile or house for rent that will allow my (babies) .. If you know of any and its not too much trouble, could you please e-mail us.. We would be so thankful..!!! , You can either send it through yorkie talks email or my other email address: primativehaven@earthlink.net Everyone has been such angels and I can't express enough thank you's to everyone!! I have done lots of research, planning, selling, packing and am exhausted!! I just don't want to overlook anything... The only thing I can find up there for renting is Cabins for Tourists, Apartments which I can't take because I also have two labs.. So anything will help... I'm even on a rental database but so far no luck.. Many Blessings to all!!!
skeeter_haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!