View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 12:48 PM   #11
skeeter_haven
Yorkie Yakker

Car From Calif to Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saragp
Why are you leaving us here in CA??? We'll miss you. Good luck. I was going to recommend the pet site, but someone beat me to it. Know that ALL Motel 6's and Sheraton's (direct, not subsidiaries, aka W) allow pets. Usually with no limit. But what they don't know won't hurt them! Especially if you are only passing through for one night.

Drive safe!
We used to live in the city in L.A. County and will have moved now 3 times in the past few years due to the horrendous construction boom here in Calif. Now this will be my third time and hopefully my last. I love the Country and love the peacefulness. We have a huge construction site going on right now in front of my home, 420 homes, school, 2 parks and the tractors and dust are non stop. Plus Calif is just getting to expensive for us anymore. Actually you and I are just about neighbors. You know how Riverside County has been booming, we live by Canyon Lake and Sun City, (Lake Elsinore Way) It used to be so nice and beautiful here but now all you see are houses inches away from each other, no land that you can admire anymore... It is so sad plus the traffic.. I can go on and on but I know that us folks in Calif. know what I am talking about.. I lived here all of my life. It is scary to make a change such as this but I need my two kids to get out of this parking lot and see what the other side of the states are like.. Such a huge move and just needed a pat on my shoulder I guess that all will be okay.. Thank you for the wonderful advice! I do have nutrical and will buy more for the other doggies, Thanks so much for letting me know about the Motel 6's and Sheratons.. That is a huge help and the links that everyone gave are wonderful!! You all have opened up so much doors for my family and my babies!!
skeeter_haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!