View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
monarchmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Mommies of more than 1 PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Well I picked up #2 today from a woman that was moving to California from NJ & drove an Escalade SUV & had a blackberry. So you would think she had $$$ to groom her dog, right?! Well if you could see what my newest little Princess looked like when I picked her up in a parking lot! OMG she is a hot mess....long hair matted beyond belief & too boot my groomer cannot get me in until a week from today!
So I bring her home & #1 furbaby Precious is not exactly thrilled....well I hope they get use to each other & become playmates
And I was told she is totally pee pad trained but the new dog has peed on the carpet at least 4 times since we got home this afternoon, she did poo on the peepad & we "had a party" so she would know what a good girl she was! LOL But she is still going pee on the carpet??????!!!!!
Also she doesn't know 1 stinking command! How do you teach an old dog new tricks so to speak she's only 2 but she doesn't even know how to sit for pete sakes!
Please help send any & all advice I'm feeling overwhelmed I know its only the 1st day but I guess I was just shocked at the state of the dog & everything.

MOMMY TO PRECIOUS & PRINCESS
monarchmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!