View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Slamming Sales People!!

Today I read on here that someone was saying bad things about a particular seller to the rest of the people on this board. I cant tell you how disappointed I was to read such a thing on here. I have only been a member of this board for a short time and honestly never heard a negitive thing about GoFETCH, infact most people say what wonderful things she has, they rave about her PJ's her service, how cute her items are but more importantly her customer service. I think it is so rude to slam a sales person and not explain the whole story, I used to be a mod on an American Girl Website and it is something we never allowed!! To a newbee on here they could read that and never order or form an uneducated opionon , I think before people post negivite things they need to take every step possble to resolve the matter via email or PM's.
This is someones business and more importantly in these economic time thier lively hood.
It really hurt me to see such an aweful post and I really think it was very inconsiderate!!

JMHO
jeanm1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!