View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #16
tsurc
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle57 View Post
has anyone let their yorkie play with a battery rat from wal mart? well, my mother in law bought our 4 cats a battery powered rat from wal mart and sammy did not let the cats play with it. he has done his job as a ratter by shaking it to death , time and time again. he knows where we keep it and cries and whines for it every night.
he has destroyed several of them , but it is worth it to see him so crazy for these rats.
sometimes we even put 2 rats down so he can chase them. he does not know what to do then.
just wanted to share this with you guys, maybe you can find some at your wal mart.
we have bought out every wal mart on long island and we are still searching for more. they are 4.97 each, and worth it ot see him chase the rat !

I saw them and wondered how Lulu Belle would like one...LOL. We have 3 cats and I know they would love it as well. Like your Sammy, I am sure Lulu will destroy it in a matter of minutes/ seconds. I bought her one of those thick rubber squeaky hot dogs at Petsmart and she had an end chewed off in about 2 minutes...I had to take it away and throw it out...so no more rubber toys in our house.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!