View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default I did it!!! Woo Hoo Day 1....

OKay well here is my story, every since I got Laci I have been sleeping on the couch, I couldnt put her in the crate I felt way to badly letting her cry ( I failed at this with my kids too), but yesterday I went to see a trainer, he told me I was crazy, I explained I have a big bed its really 4 feet off the floor and comes with stairs to get into it, I cant let Laci sleep with me because I am soo afraid she would fall off in the middle of the night , she would get really really hurt if she fell. So I have been sleeping on the couch so it would be easier, well IM EXHAUSTED, so I tried the crate last night and she did put up a stink, she cried a little bit, he told me to put her fav toy in there and told me to put my tshirt in there that I had worn that day, I did! She got up 2 times last night to go pee, he said pick her up take her out , dont play and put her right back, I felt HORRIBLE, but she and I both made it through the night!! I feel so much better, he kept comparing her to my kids its no different, you would put them in a crib or playpen if you couldnt watch them, you put them in a crib at night when they sleep... I want Laci to be safe so I had to try it!! One night down many to go!! I still dont like the crate idea thing, it really does seem mean but she is safe I am able to sleep and she wont get hurt...
jeanm1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!