View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
GoodLifeLilly
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRWILSON06 View Post
I need HELP ASAP for my yorkie. He barks out of control for no reason when he goes out to potty. The association has complained now and I may have to get rid of him. He is 4 mos old. Any suggestions?
What a pack of crap! People are so damn nosey. How big and loud could a 4 month old Yorkie be? Now, I'm pissed and it's not even my dog... Barking is one of the ill behaviors that is not that easy to cure. I suggest training, but in the interim, put a soft muzzle on him when he is outside, placing it on him when he begins the barking. There are also leash and collar combos that restrict the dog from opening its mouth...used in the case of dogs that bite. I am not sure if they offer this for the little guys. I curbed my female of outdoor barking with a soft muzzle and I, too, live in a condo. Now, she and her new brother go off like a couple of furry alarm systems only when my idiotic neighbors decide to walk their oversized, huge poo dropping, dogs behind my patio. I have seemingly cured this problem, as well. I now stand guard like a condo commando and ask each person if they have their poo baggie and whether they are planning on collecting the small mountain as indicated in the by-laws...hehehehe. This has deterred the traffic substantially... Oh, the joys of living in a complex. Good luck to you and your furbaby. Blessings....Lisa, Lilly & Jesse
GoodLifeLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!