View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
gizmolily
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love 2 AKC Yorkie GIRLS 4 Sale in FLORIDA- LOOKING FOR GREAT HOMES

SUPER SWEET SISTERS LOOKING FOR A GREAT HOME.

1. Your name - Kelly Karson

2. Your city, state: Gainesville, Florida (go gators!)

3. Your phone number: 352-514-3399

4. Your email address: g8torgrad03@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 2 Female AKC Yorkie puppies.

I own both mom and dad. I am not a breeder. I do not run a puppy mill. Both parents are AKC, beautiful, social, and my babies. Their babies are being raised as part of the family and well loved. They are well socialized with the other dogs and my family including my elementary school aged daughter.

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): November 15, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 18 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Parents are between 5-6lbs. Dad (gizmo) is generally between 5lb-5.5lb. Mom (lily) is generally 5.5lb-6lb.

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale:
Expect the runt to be closer to low end of 5lbs when full grown. Expect the other to be closer to 6lbs.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): Litter AKC

11. Price: $900-$1000 per puppy but price may be negotiatable if someone is willing to keep the sisters together. Price does not include cost for shipping the puppies. Please note, however, that the puppies have had an extra set of shots that will reduce buyers out of pocket expense due to their age. I am mostly trying to recover the cost of vet bills.

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: NOW! They are excited to meet their new families. They have been home with me and getting tons of attention. However, I am about to start work and so they will have to be left alone during the day. I would love for them to find their forever homes now so that they can start new routines with their loving family.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I am willing to do so but only at buyers expense. I am trying to recover the costs we have put in the puppies so I can't afford to ship them for free. Estimates put shipping costs (flight, certificate, crate) at about $300. Note: If you are interested in both girls, I think that cost would cover both girls as they could probably be shipped together.

14. Any additional information you want to add:
The puppies have had their tails docked. They have their health certificates and have had two sets of shots. They are so sweet and ready to find their forever home. They love to play together and are irresistible. I would keep them myself but my boyfriend says it's them or him since we already have too many dogs. I certainly want the puppies to get the attention they deserve. Lily (mommy) has been spayed and will not be having another litter. She is a wonderful mommy to the pups and we will be sad to see them go. Please only contact me if you are willing to spoil the girls as they love to get attention.

Please contact me with ANY questions you may have. I know I had a ton of questions when I bought the parents and I am happy to answer any. I am also happy so send pictures of the parents.

Please help me to find the perfect home for my girls. They certainly deserve it.

Attached are pictures below: Acorn (the runt) is on the left and Joy is on the right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flyerpictureracorn2.jpg (183.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg flyerpicturerjoy2.jpg (190.4 KB, 82 views)
gizmolily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!