View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
TiMop
Yorkie Talker

Default Thanks so much for your kindness, thoughts and ideas

My 13 yo 38 pound Angel (no, not a huge Yorkie) and are are missing his 12 pound, 16 yo brother TiMop so much! It's so incredibly difficult.
we both thank you all for your kind thoughts and advice!
I'll let you all know if we're successful in finding a new brother to adopt for ANgel. He's so depressed!
At least he's not like my last Yorkie who didn't eat or bark for 2 weeks when his kitty died. the film institute where I worked then in the Caribbean actually forced my then hubby and I to take him on a beach vacation for a few days so that he could play and swim and start to get over his loss. It actually worked after he made a final check of our apt in all of the areas where they used to play hide-and-seek. when he realized she wasn't there for sure, he finally barked and pointed his nose in the direction of his cookies — and life resumed. He lived on healthily and happily until nearly 16. He was actually the ancestor of my TiMop whom we just lost 2 Sundays ago. My big boy, Angel, won't even sleep with me now as he looks for TiMop, gets nervous and moves onto the dog day bed, meant for small dogs only.
hanks again
Vanyoska
TiMop is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!