View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default Throwing up/diarrhea

OK, so I'm over at my dad's house staying for 2 nights, and Jackson has been absolutely fine, having a blast with their dog. They have a fenced in yard and we were outside working all day today... around 3pm or so, I noticed Jackson had nasty drool looking stuff dripping from his mouth and then I realized he had probably thrown up. Then I saw him throwing up again. It was clear, mucus looking stuff, totally clear. Then he proceeded to do it again about 15 mins later or so. Then he was fine for a good hour in a half, but just not feeling himself, he was laying down and just feeling blah. Then he had diarrhea problems. Then 25 mins later, he came back in the house and threw up the clear mucus stuff again, poor little fella. He's been just not himself since 3pm and now it's 7:30. Although he still found the strength to chase the cat at one point! Any ideas? I'm gonna ride it out through the night and if he's still bad all night and tomorrow morning, I'm taking him to the vet.

Here's the only things I can think of he got into-
-Pool chorline water (we have a pool but it's closed off but they still can manage to get the water. I try to stop them as much as possible, but could he have just drank too much??)
-Pond water (It's a tiny little man made pond but it's barely filled up, but there is water in it)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!