View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

oohhh girl, I wish I had some helpful advice for you, but I had a similar experience this weekend myself. I live in a townhouse and I decided to bleach my tile floors so I gated the dogs into the other room, but all the kids were playing outside, they kept barking and barking... finally I shut them into my bedroom and had to keep windows open due to the fumes of bleach and they barked and barked.... it went on for over 3 hours! I thought for sure they would bark themselves out but they didn't! I finally put them in the spare bedroom with one window open that they could not see out of and the barking tapered off a bit, but not much! My neighbors are not too tolerant of it either, so I am afraid Im going to get a letter from them today or something from someone calling and complaining. I will be downright ticked off if I do.... I did not complain about the 100 kids rolling down the hill behind my house and screaming all day, so I don't think anyone has the right to complain about my dogs barking during the day either!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!