View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Good news. After two feedings with the Goat's Milk, they have all pooped -- and how! I think we got it before any of them were really uncomfortable since there have been no whining. Big thanks Mardelin!

The only time they cry is after I bathe them and they are getting dried. They do not like to be cold. But they have to have at least one bath a day. I sure see what all that momma dog licking takes care of. Puppies get smelly fast without it. They are always putting their little noses where they do not belong. Then, one climbed to the top of the pile and pee'd all over the rest of them the other day. So we have a lot of baths. It was so sunny and warm outside today, that I took them out on the patio after their bath. I think they dried faster with the sunshine than they had with the blow dryer on low, they stopped shivering faster, and I didn't have to turn off the A/C in the house.

I will stick with the Goat's Milk until they are eating dog food. Then maybe I can use the rest of the Esbilac to mix with their food. Thanks again for your advice.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!