View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #5
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

5 Year Old Spayed Female Mixed Dog for Adoption

5 Year Old Spayed Female Mixed Dog for Adoption (Southern Dayton)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-zt5ab-1086143368@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-21, 11:52PM EDT

Please read this entire ad prior to responding.

Her name is Lilly, and she's a Mal tese J RT mix. She's a wonderful companion. She is current on all shots and has been spayed. Lilly is also fully potty trained both outside and inside on piddle pads. She loves to go for walks and play. She's also perfectly content being a lazy lapdog.

She does tend to be somewhat "over dominate" around other dogs. For this reason, I feel she'd do best in a home with no other dogs, or one at most. She does love cats and adores kids so long as their calm around her. Lilly is truly a wonderful dog and would make an excellent companion for just about anyone.

I do not have a set adoption fee for her. If you would like to be considered for her adoption, please send me your best reasonable offer for her. Supplies will be included. A safe loving home where she'll be happy is far more important to me than money.

If you are seriously interested in her, please also send me some brief and general information about yourself, your home, family, and any other pets. I'm not trying to be nosy but I want to know about where she'd be going to ensure it'd be a suitable environment for her and her disposition.

I will ask that you sign a brief and previously agreed upon "contract" just stating that if for any reason in the future if you cannot keep Lilly, you will return her back to me to find a new placement for her. I'd so much rather have her back and find her a new home then have her get bounced around and I loose track of where she is. Please e-mail for more information.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!