View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieOwned5 View Post
Hi there, I have RLS and have been on meds for a few years now. My husband can always tell if I haven't taken my meds. for a couple of nights. I kick alot and have nerve pain that goes in to my feet. I also have rediculopathy, which is what your symptoms sound more like. My RLS only happens when I am in bed sleeping not when I am up and about. That is when I have the nerve pain. I would suggest seing your doc and getting the rx ofr Requip that you take at bedtime. Good luck, hope this info helps. Sharon,PIXI & SPIKE..
Thanks Sharon!

The best way to describe my pain is like when you had growing pains as a child- mine never went away- and when i was young my legs would hurt so bad i would have to crawl up the stairs- The pain comes in goes during the day but also during the year.... i can go months without it..... my doctor is currently trying to find out why i am having joint pain in all my joints (not arthritis) and right now i'm taking Vit D to see if it will help- i'm just having a hard time figuring out if this leg thing has to do with my joint pain or is something else.... the advil doesn't seem to help- but i think i take advil so much for my joints that it is becoming less effective...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!