View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 03:13 PM   #14
chandracz
♥I Luv my BaileyBlue♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes_jd View Post
I think Courtney is right also!!! keep up the good work!!! I know it gets REALLY frustrating at times... but Bailey will get it I think with Bailey bitting people as they are leaving its more of a stress thing... what I would do... is get the person that he gets the most anxious about leaving (if its you or your bf thats GREAT) and have them sit down and then get ready to leave ... then go to the door... STOP and then take everything that you put on to leave off and sit back down with Bailey... repeat that until Bailey is comfortable with that ... then do all of that then OPEN the door... (dont go out) then shut it take off everything you put on and repeat until Bailey is comfortable with that then move on to going outside for a min or two then come back in take off everything and then sit with Bailey again... then repeat until Bailey is comfortable with that... it may take a LONG time... but our babies are smart so I hope it wont take as long... and its just a suggestion I dont know if it will work with your baby! good luck!
I may have to dedicate a weekend to this but whatever works, works! thanks for the advice. I haven't had his rabies shot yet, but I don't have to worry about my bf right?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!