View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfgkl View Post
This food issue stuff gets really bad here sometime. I just took mine off of a 6 star food and put them on a 2 star food. They do have a food analysis website, but, I don't know who it is that reviews the food. I just put mine on Rachel Rays nutrish the other day. I had gotten a free bag and they loved it. The thing with me is I say if they like it and are doing good on it(no itching, excessive licking, crappy looking hair), then leave them on it
Yeah, it does. I don't know, I go back and forth. Because I want my dog on good food but it's just SO hard to even pick because you don't know who to listen to, theres so many different opinions, but I've learned a little bit more myself on ingredients and such and informed myself. I just feel like you can never win! Jackson's switched a lot in his 5 months of life lol. He's picky but I think he just gets bored. So I've decided to switch it up every now and then. He's currently on Before Grain (made by Merrick) and he loves it. They've got three flavors - salmon, buffalo and chicken. So I figured that may be our best bet having 3 different flavors and rotating every day but it's still the same basic food so I'm not going to be switching it up like crazy. He liked the Dog Whisperer food too and since that's what he was on last, I've still been mixing some of that in with the Before Grain still. I think those two foods are what we will be using from now... Dog Whisperer and Before Grain!

Last edited by Britster; 03-21-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!