View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #1
Jemma
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Hello, I'm new to the forum

I don't know if I will qualify to be here as my pup is half youkie and half s**tzu(sp?) IMO she looks more Yorkie to me. Regardless, I love my little one. She is fine bone, will be 16 weeks (4 months) on Tuesday. She weighs 2 pounds 8.5 ounces. Yup I have a prety accurate scale for her.
Her name is Jemma.
I tried to get her hair in a knot and omg does she ever fight it. I have some pictures I am putting here and would appreciate any feed back. I've been reading this forum for 3 months now before joining. I have a question. I laugh myself silly over this. But when I ask her what she is doing, she puts her butt in the air then slowing starts walking like she is stalking. When she is half way to me, she runs like a bat out of you know where with her tail wagging and jumping on me. Has anyone else experienced this?
As far as her weight goes, I'm not even asking because I don't care. I just don't over feed her but whatever size she is, she is.
Enjoy my pix and I'm sorry if I joined here because she isn't a full yorkie. Please let me know.
I can't seem to post pictures. I tried 4 but it keeps saying the file size is too big
Jemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!