Thread: We're back!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 04:17 AM   #1
SweetViolet
Donating YT Addict

Default We're back!

Whew! In case you are wondering, I haven't been ignoring you, I've been without an internet connection. My computer was stolen on Valentine's Day and the backup laptop that the thieves missed just wouldn't work right. We finally discovered that I had two choices: computer without internet or no computer at all...whatever little piece of hardware allows me to connect to the net has gone toes up and if enabled, freezes up the computer. The insurance company has been dragging its feet regarding replacement, so last night Hubby just went out and bought me a new one (isn't he a doll? This is the same guy who gave me Puddin' for Valentine's Day!). So now I have a new Dell...a pink one!...that unfortunately has Vista instead of XP. I'm not happy with Vista, but ecstatic to be back on the net!

Puddin' turned 12 weeks yesterday and she is growing like a weed! And SO cute...and cheeky! She is very bold...nothing frightens her (unless you count Trinny, the Foxy, who jumps up and down to show her delight but doesn't check where she lands...) and yesterday she had her first turn as a watchdog. Puddin' and I were in the house and the maid was outside watering and she accidentally hit the floor-to-ceiling window with the hose. The noise was totally unfamiliar to Puddin' and she jumped up off my lap and ran to the window, barking the whole time!! I praised her and gave her a treat, but she didn't want it! She was determined to frighten off that stream of water and protect her mama! She's so little, but she's so fierce!!

We went to the "slow food market" this morning...sort of like a flea market of food...and Puddin' was the hit of the morning. She greets everyone who stops to speak with her like a long lost friend...Miss Charm and Personality! She stays in her bag (leashed into it) and stands up to be patted and fussed over. As soon as I figure out how to download the camera to this new computer, I'll post some new pics.

So any of my YT friends who think I am avoiding them...no! I just haven't had anything but sporadic internet access for weeks!

Last edited by SweetViolet; 03-21-2009 at 04:19 AM.
SweetViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!