View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #13
Miao
No Longer a Member

I'm happy to see that the two of you will be hanging around for at least a little longer and give YT another shot.

I have been following your thread although I haven't posted since just as I was posting, I saw on a refresh that Sunnie responded on your behalf.

I had actually wanted to say how trusting you are to post such personal information out there for just anybody to (ab)use. There are stalkers who start off from even less information than what you have provided without giving it a second thought. I'm a paranoid one, and I think you might not be paranoid enough! You might want to consider requesting that admin remove your phone number from your original post. How much that would help to preserve some of your privacy, I do not know since you've already shared both yours and your dear wife's first and last names.

Undoubtedly, you must be an incredibly honest man to not doubt the infinite number of strangers on cyberspace. Maggie does have a wonderful new mommy and daddy. By losing one parent, she has gained two more plus a sibling.
Miao is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!