View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
Jilliebeanz96
Loved by Alfie & Evie
Donating Member

Love ..........Thanks! Here are some pictures... Thank you Tcarnigie and Emme!

Thanks Linda you are the best!!

As soon as I got in this evening I was on a mission to get some pictures taken of Evie... its just me and dogs home tonight and we were able to get a few good ones.

(TCarnigie) Emme was Evie's GE buddy as I posted in my other thread... and OMG did Evie get spoiled!!!

A Beautiful Bow Box - and several clip bows that are wonderful (we never had any of those before and they are perfect and the designs are so cute)
Cute whole outfit from Go Fetch (Tank with Skirt so cute)
Another little dress with colors all over
Collared dress that she wore at least 10 times since she received it... we love this one (and Madison my 9 year old has recently decided its now for her dolls..)
Evie also got a blanket that was specially made for her... its so lovely words can't describe I wish I had one myself...
Tons of treats of course... Yorkie Yummies(or Maltese Munchies) whichever you call them... my babys loved them!! And they came with Chocolate (pink) lollys for us. And a cute Red Heart Toy that Evie knows is hers...

I got gifts too!! A Vanilla Candle (I took a picture of it... I love it on my tv with my other seasonal stuff it goes so well) A whole beauty kit, and the cutest Picture frame ever!

Alfie is a little jealous but he has helped himself to all of Evie's Liver treats and most of her toys that she received (there was like at least 10!! I couldn't keep count) Evie received two boxes and there was candy in the second for me... Kisses ...with so many babies (thats what we call her little girly toys) there is a picture of some of them, the Elephant and the Bunny are her favorites, but I fancy the Froggy...

So many items its hard to give them justice with my words... Thank you so much again!! I can't tell you enough how wonderful everything is and how special Evie and I felt having you as our GE buddy. I know I am a pain with my PM's but I just had to let you know personally you really made us feel special and loved!

Hope you all like the pictures... Evie hates pictures just as Alfie does... I don't know how I ended up with two non-photogenic yorkies.. I thought Yorkies LOVED being center of attention...

Evie with some of her gifts... and of course wearing her little skirt outfit.. love it!! She must have thought she was getting a treat she kept stick her tongue out to lick stuff..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by abby2473 View Post
I have been in contact with Jillian (Jilliebeanz96) and she wanted me to let you know that she has been super crazy busy and has not had a chance to get on line at all to post pictures of the lovely gifts from Tcarnigie but she will try and get on this weekend or early next week....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S8301711.JPG (101.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg S8301713.JPG (153.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg S8301714.JPG (153.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg S8301716.JPG (149.0 KB, 25 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!