View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:00 AM   #9
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabe4me View Post
Thank you Yorkiesmiles for PMing me. I am a AAI/AAS mom I have a pup that has Atlantoaxial Instability. This is a condition that affects the vertebra in the neck. Does you baby cry when you try to move his neck/head up and down. When is he crying when looking up and down? Does he walk funny or is he fine once he gets up? I have many questions to ask you but I will let you answer these first or you could check out Petplace.com and put in Atlantoaxial Instability and you will find info on AAI(we call it that for short) Also you can read Babybear's story at Dog profile for Wheelie Boy Babybear® , a male Yorkshire Terrier.
Sure hope you baby is feeling well soon.

Thank you Thank you I am sure here to help as I have a boy with AAI/AAS as well and learned about my yorkies condition through MyBabe4me as well. So together we can help rule this out for you. Please keep YT updated with what is going on you have huge support here...If your baby has AAI/AAS there are many treatments and choices but it is very serious and you need to act quickly.
I do advise you to get a second opinion and have them look at the neck very well. When humans have leg pain it can start in the back or the neck same thing with a YORKIE... HUMAN WITH HAIR SO start at base 1 and cover all your bases. Please do not panic. Take one step at a time and I believe you will have answers to your delimma in no time. This may not be the case with your 7 month old. I hope it is not . I hope it is nothing serious. We are just trying to offer you suggestions and cover all bases

GOD BLESS

Last edited by BLEU BOY BARBER; 03-20-2009 at 05:03 AM.
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!