View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
SamesYorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hi introducing Sam.e s Yorkies & Rescue ltd

Hello I am new to posting but this thing at the top of every page drives me crazy so I thought I would introduce my fur babies.

I have been lurking forever so much good stuff to read.

I study like everyday is a test I have tried to find out everything yorkie there is to know.

I have recently fell for the BIEWER but OMG!! these prices are crazy I know they are new but are peoples heads on right? I have paid 2500 for a yt SHOW BITCH if I spend that kind of money again I expect MY PERFECT type and not a baby it would have to be a teen.

SORRY NEED TO ADD-I wonder sometimes I personally try to be very breed standard but it always amazes me to find people who breed a 20lb.r how is that even close I have 1 8lb.r out of my 5lb.r and her almost 5lb.r sister, she will retire soon only 2pups so we switched cycles now only one WAY TOO dangerous we got lucky she delivered our smallest pup yet 4oz's he is now almost 2lbs of FAT and only 5weeks.

I speak my mind and can be very forward I think everyone should-constructive critisim IS GOOD I always learn from any n all I get.

My gang:(well mine & my moms)
YORKIES
Ali-retired-6yr-foundation
Mia-3yr-foundation
Deja-2yr-my breeding
Isis-2yr-my breeding
Pico-2yr-new stud ...for now (dont know how well I like his lines, type)
Einstein-1yr-hope to use him one day-my breeding
Baby-7months(I will co-own him to bred back to my line)-my breeding
(?)new baby girl-19wks-new baby hope to show n breed
THE REST OF THE CROWD
Eddie-lhasa-16yr
Monica-lynx/hymlyn CAT-16yr
Batman-pap/pom-10months-my baby sis's 16th b-day pres.

sam
SORRY NO PICS I have dial up STILL :( cant load pics from my new camera to big to transfer you can always look @ my site gallery.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!