View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
Jacqulyn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherm0890 View Post
ok im really not the jealous type at all but my bf has met this girl in his chem class that his is seeing alot of...study sessions, driving her with him to the library lil favors like she needs to borrow something ever day or needs a favor. In fact,she just texted him at midnite asking him for a favor. She needed him to take roll for her in chem tommorow becuz she had a fam emergency so she needed to give him her clicker( a clicker is like u see the audience have in game shows but they take roll with it)anyway she asked if he was home then!!! At midnite!!!! well he is with me,not at his apt...I just dont think it is appropriate. Hed flip if I spent so much time wit a guy like that...I dont think hes cheating but he doesnt understand why it bothers me. Ive never met the girl or I mite be ok with it. It just doesnt seem appropriate to me...needed to vent or i may get back in bed and let him have it
I understand how you are feeling. I too am not the jealous type. but my man has a girl that he talks to and texts to on a daily basis. We have had a discussion several times about this. She is 18 I think, and he is 42. He helped her by letting her sleep on his couch a couple years ago. I have never found anything that suggest that he wants to be with her, but I know that she wants him. She moved somewhere out of state with her "boyfriend", but then started calling again with off the wall stories. Stuff like she had a miscarriage(not that it isn't possible, but the facts that she stated about what the doctor's said and didn't do, lead me to believe that it was a lie for attention), being chained up for a week in someones basement(yet she had her phone to call him) just several crazy things. I keep telling him that she wants his attention and she knows the only time that he will continually talk to him is when he is afraid something is going to/or is happening to her. I finally told him the other night that if it didn't stop than we were going to have issues. His not so smart response was, don't worry her phone isn't working so we wont be talking! That didn't go over very well and I must say he will not be getting any attention from me for a while......And if my ex-husband calls me and we talk he gets very upset. He even had the nerve to tell me that I had to chose him or my ex. So that lead to another discussion about him and hsi "girl". He is the one I am with, and all my calls are done around him, I don't ever talk to my ex in the middle of the night, or in another room, it is all done out in the open because I have nothing to hide. I just don't understand him with this issue. It is not a reason to break up our family and I don't have any intentions on that, but by gosh it is very frustrating.....Sorry that I don't have any advice for you, cause everything I have tried still isn't working. But know that someone else feels your frustration.
Jacqulyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!