View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #6
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdt View Post
I couldn't agree more. I was just watching the news and they said if she would have gone to the hospital from the scene she could have been saved. You just really never know. You could feel fine and them bam dead. Oh my goodness, they are certainly a stubbern bunch. I have to hold my hubbys hand and call the doctor and TELL him he's going to the doctor. I don't know why they are like this. Makes you want to smack them lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineNoelle View Post
I totally understand and agree with you..........my DH had a tractor mower roll over on top of him a year ago. He was knocked unconsicous and when he did come to, he called me and said that he was going to try to get back up the hill and get in his truck and go to the ER at the hospital! I guess the knock on the head must have knocked a "skew" loose...........he also had a compound break in the upper bone of his arm....................so, again, I agree with you...........MEN!
I know right?? And that is SCARY about the tractor thing! Well he just called... the big boss sent him firm instructions to get his happy Wrangler wearin' ass to the ER. I apologized for getting so angry with him and he said "no, I should be the one apologizing." At least he knows he's ridiculous!!!

Thanks for letting me vent ladies!!! Since his man card has been yanked I will make sure to give him some manly chores to do this weekend I hope he's ok though...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!