View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Default Why Why WHY are men so freakin' stubborn?!?!?!?!?

Oh my gosh you guys, I could just DIE right now!!! I finally got a hold of DH this afternoon who proceeds to tell me he's been knocked UNCONSCIOUS (at work- he's an equine vet) but he's "fine." He refused to go the the Dr. and I ended the conversation yelling at him that he needed to go "or else." Yes, I know that's not the best way to act towards your recently knocked-out husband, but when I get scared and upset I tend to act out that way

ANYWAY- I called his secretary and asked if DH told her what happened. She said "yes, he got knocked over." I said "NO HE GOT KNOCKED OUT." So of course she cancels the rest of his day and tells him he must go get looked at.

Meanwhile, he's finishing up his appointment like nothing happened. Why do men have to act so freakin' tough?? If I had been knocked-out I would be crying like a baby and would have made someone come get me and take me to the doctor!

Ok, I feel better now, I really needed to vent. I know how serious head injuries can be and just get so frustrated when he acts like nothing can hurt him. Can we say, Nathasha Richardson?? It could be really serious.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!