View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:23 AM   #11
phfgkl
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_mama22 View Post
I've given a little piece of raw meat maybe on three different occasions but I just think it would be too expensive for me and home cooking is too time consuming for me. I stick with kibble because theres kibbles out there that are very good for your dog and it's just my own personal choice. Like one of the others said with traveling it's easier to bring kibble so yeah it's more easier to feed kibble in a way!

Just wanted to add too, my moms boxer, she is probably almost 8 years old and has AMAZING teeth, she has only been on kibble, no canned nothing else and my mom doesn't even brush her teeth EVER and the vet was amazed at how great her teeth are!
The teeth thing I think is hereditary. I don't have my dogs teeth cleaned either, guess it's a growing up in the stone age thing, but, my sister in law has her 8 year old yorkies teeth cleaned once a year, and her teeth are terrible. The 6 year old yorkies teeth have never had to be cleaned yet(the vet checks them everytime she takes her in). I dont' brush my dogs teeth either, they all eat the same thing, my s**t tzu has lost some teeth, the 6 year old yorkie has all of hers, although, she will probably need to get one pulled, and the 4 year old biewers teeth are beautiful and very white
phfgkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!