View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:29 AM   #9
Cheryl1022
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Theo is in heaven now

I don't know how to say this because I am still very overwhelmed. Our little boy became very sick again and we had to have him put to sleep. We know this is what he wanted I could see it in his eyes and I couldn't bare putting him through anymore test. We did our best to save him but God had bigger plans for him. I knew he was in heaven the minute his little body went limp as the vet adminstered the medication to let him go to sleep. Thank you everyone for all your lover prayers and support. I will keep Emma and all the little sick yorkies in my prayers for God has different plans for each one of them. Have faith in your vet and go with your gut feelings and live each day with them as it is your last. That's what we did with Theo and he did have a very full happy year and 3 months here on Earth. He even got to go to college and dorm with my daughters so he is probably teaching the puppies in heaven all about that. I will come back and visit you all as soon as I feel a little stronger. God bless you all.
Cheryl
Cheryl1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!