View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
mrspinky
Yorkie Yakker

Default R.I.P my little Jabot

I never thought I would post here, I've actually been avoiding this area. But I am so sad about my little baby. She passed this last November and I still miss her everyday. I got her from my friend, who runs a rescue, and she was so awful looking and sick. I fostered her for awhile until she got better, then I adopted her. We also had an adopted Dalmation, who was my youngest daughters dog. We always thought Jabot didn't like Jazzy because she always kept her distance. But when I look back, they were always sleeping next to eachother. They were both older and never played together, but yet, like I said, they were always near eachother. Well, Jabot was always sickly and constantly at the vet for one surgery or another, but just never got better. I noticed in her latter days that she couldn't jump up on the sofa anymore and slept alot. Then one day in October, Jazzy got really sick and couldn't stand or walk anymore, so we had to put her down. Jabot just wasn't the same after that. She really missed Jazzy and you could just see the sadness in her eyes. She stopped eating and was just dying before my eyes. 3 weeks later, she died. I was the hardest day in my life to let her go. I didn't think I could ever miss a dog this much. Well, my daughter was grieving Jazzy's death so we adopted her a Labrador puppy. She's a big dog kid. Then we adopted another Lab so the puppy could have a friend. They are absolutely wonderful dogs, but I like to have a small dog. I love my new kids, but it's just not the same. Hopefully, I'll find another baby to adopt. This time I'm looking for a younger, healthier baby so I can love her for more than 4 years. Thanks for listening, I'm just having a hard day today.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!