View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #66
slk77
Yorkie Yakker

Default I am so sorry

I am just heart broken to hear about your little cherry. Its never easy to say good bye to anyone we love so deeply... nevertheless having to say goodbye unexpectedly. I too went thru a very tragic event with my baby Dior last year... and it literally broke my heart. I wasn't able to sleep nor eat for 2 weeks... I know the heart break you go thru but please know that Cherry is at a very happy and safe place now. We sometimes don't understand why God send us the best thing in the world but then take it away in matter of minutes... but I know for sure is.. I would rather to love and loss than never love at all. Dior taught me so many things and share a bond that I never experienced before... He left me a great gift called love! I know one day ... I will see him again when I am done with my journey on earth... and its so good to know on the other end ... God has prepare my dior to welcome me too! Always know that little Cherry had a great mommy on earth and I believe she see you and want you to be happy... she doesn't want to leave you with tears but memories of her happy self!
You are in my prayer and I hope God will bring you much needed comfort in your heart!
slk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!