View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #49
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella_mia_hairy View Post
I hope you are able to adopt this little guy! I currently live in East Chicago and am looking to relocate to Valpo. Would you mind giving me the name of your vet. So I can ask my current vet if he knows him, and if he approves! Thanks! you can PM me with the info if you would like.

Thanks Nicole
Nicole,

I forgot to say thank you for saying you hope I am able to adopt this little guy.

Marie was busy with a family crisis, so she did not get back to me in time to make the appointment with Dr. Larry for this Thursday.

So, I don't know what is happening with him right now.

I'm curious to know if a Chiropractor can manaipulate the disc back into place. I'm puzzled by the fact that this was an option, but also surgery is an option.

But, I will admit, I am not an expert and I would need Dr. Larry to confirm that it could safely be manipulated back into place, by a Chiropractor. My Chiropractor is willing to teach me to work on him, for free.

We are going out to the Dunes for a few days of R & R.

But I will be back at the end of the week, and see if anyone has heard anything.

Several members of a Rescue have wanted to help. Jodi was willing to drive with Marie out to my Vet.

Sheila
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!