View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:44 AM   #46
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Marie,

When I spoke to you on the phone Thursday about Ray I asked you specifically if you had puppies right now and you told me that you did not and only breed occasionally. Why do you have this ad up if you do not have or had puppies recently? Breeders.NET

I am very sad by all of the events that have happened relating to your post. I believed you when you called me and said that he was turned over to you and you now needed help. It wasn't until I took a look at the Hoobly.com site that I became very concerned. Like I told you on the phone, I recognized your name because we had spoke quite a few years ago when I was first looking for a Yorkie puppy. I am not sure what is really going on with the puppy but I have seen his pictures and he looks very sick.

I personally have 2 theories about this puppy and neither is good. Either he is your puppy and something happened to him or he was released to your daughter from the ER vet that she works with because his original owners couldn't care for him and were considering PTS. If my second theory is correct, your daughter got in over her head and I can understand that because I have children about her age too. That should be put behind you and someone needs to step up here and just do the right thing for him. Regardless of what the entire story really is, either you or our daughter has now taken on the responsibility for him and if that mean turning him over to a rescue for care then that is what needs to be done. I do not think I have judged you but now I am questioning MY judgment for wanting to believe what was said to me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!