View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
MarleysMommy
Yorkie Yakker

Default Marley & Me - My new puppy - I'm new!

Hey everyone -

I'm brand new to this forum so, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Heidi and I'm 21. I'm married and am 28 weeks pregnant with our first. On top of all of that exciting news, we just moved to San Antonio 4 weeks ago. And, today I am getting my new Yorkie baby, Marley ( yes, I already named him and I totally forgot about the movie until I was writing this post! ).

He is around 6 weeks, which I think is rather young but he has been checked by the vet and OK'd to leave his mommy and go to a new home!

Marley isn't purebred, he is actually a Yorkie/Pomeranian mix. But he is much more Yorkie. I'm actually waiting for the lady I'm getting him from to bring him over right now! She lives in the apartments across from me.

I've never had a Yorkie but I have 3 other babies back home in AZ (my hubby is in the Army and we are only in San Antonio until July so we left the babies with my parents so they didn't have two long moves via car...my Mexican Hairless boy gets violently carsick.) So, I have Joey (11 month old rescued poodle/s**tzu mix). Naomi (1 year 2 months old pure chihuahua, gift from hubby). And Loki (1 year old rescued pure Mexican Hairless). I also have two parakeets that are about 6 months old named Oliver and Sydney.

Just wanted to introduce myself and my little animal family here. I will post pictures of Marley ASAP! Any advice on Yorkie pups?

Best Wishes,
Heidi
MarleysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!