View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #29
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieville200 View Post
Yes, I suspected that you had a number of Special Needs pups coming into your Rescue right now. There seems to be an over abundance of surrenders happening right now.

It's a relief to know, that if another Rescue won't be able to take him, your Rescue will do your best to find a solution for him.

I am hoping, the reason that she has not contacted me, is that she realized, as a Breeder, that took him in as a rescue, that she should continue with her Vet and have him treated.

Many breeders feel, they have a responsibility to do rescue of their own breed, to give something back to the breed.
I hate to say this, but if she was advertising him in the classifieds, I doubt she is keeping him and vetting him.
Responsible breeders DO rescue....but they do not ignore medical conditions or short cut on treatments which she clearly admitted doing. I will say it as I have said before...there is no big money in breeding unless you are a large operation and neglect the medical needs of the pups who need it.
I totally do NOT understand people sometimes. Here there were plenty of people trying to help and she disappears.
I don't care what is happening in her life...the poor pup needs to be seen by a vet. They are not able to speak for themselves or get the help they need. ..
Makes me want to scream. I suppose I need to ignore this thread because it just infuriates me and I know I cannot control what others do. We cannot save them all.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!